Choose the name of the source file to upload!
- If no project exists yet or you want to create another one, enter the project name.
- Upload all required source language files. To do this, select the locally available files one after the other.
- Enter the ISO code of the new target language to create the new file. Only use the codes specified in the fly-out or the codes that are displayed when you hover the ISO icon.
- Download entire single project with all target files saved with it.
- Delete entire single project with all target files saved with it.
- Download single target file.
- Delete single target file.
© 2020 by PaedDr. Martin Sereday and Karl Richard Lembach
deletes all data files, caution: all project files are deleted without confirmation!
Use this function before you move this tool to another folder.Show Logfile in new WindowKill the Logfile